Western Connections and Community
UHPSI hosts events (social or learning-driven) throughout the year to encourage connections and community among students, staff, and faculty interested in the American West across all of Yale. All are welcome.
Western Connections and Community (WCC) offers a series of events to bring together students, faculty, and staff who research, work in, or care about the western United States. It is the nexus for all things western while living in New Haven. The student coordinating team plans and hosts community events, including breakfasts and social hours, and supports professional development and networking opportunities. As the engagement and event branch of Ucross High Plains Stewardship Initiative, WCC originated within the Yale School of the Environment but strives to include and engage with other schools, organizations, and entities within the Yale system.
Stay up to date by viewing the UHPSI Yale Connect Event Page here.
- Western Community and Connections Happy Hour with Professionals: https://cglink.me/2dA/r2261313
- Breakfast one: https://cglink.me/2dA/r2261316
- Breakfast two: https://cglink.me/2dA/r2261317
- Breakfast three: https://cglink.me/2dA/r2261318
- Breakfast four: https://cglink.me/2dA/r2261319
Student Coordinators: Alaina Geibig, Aidan Lyde, Andie Creel, Jake Barker